Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pepe Mel happy with West Brom’s draw with Chelsea

agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com reported, Pepe Mel was, a head coach of West Brom, has revealed his proud feeling after his side displayed in the 1-1 draw with Premier League leaders Chelsea. The 1-1 draw with Premier League leaders Chelsea was not the easy thing to do for West Brom, as reported by Agen judi terpercayaindo11.com. "I am proud with my players. For me, it is good to have different halves. In the first half there was good defence – only two chances for Chelsea. And in the second half there was good transition between attack and defence, good counter attack and good mentality," the manager said. "If West Brom scored a goal before (we did), for me we could win the match. The players and I need a win but this draw against Chelsea, for us, is good because Chelsea is a big team. " He added, "I think the last match, for us, was very, very bad. We needed to work on focus for this match and they next match is very important too." Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment