Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Gilardino declares about his chance for Italy at World Cup

agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com reported, Alberto Gilardino has revealed that he is ready to represent Italy at this summer's World Cup because he believes that Italy national team coach Cesare Prandelli know exactly about his talent. The 31-year-old netted twice in Sunday's Serie A draw with Udinese and is in no doubt that he could do a job for the Azzurri in Brazil, as reported by Agen judi terpercayaindo11.com. "I feel very good. I want to continue in this way for the rest of the season. Cesare Prandelli knows me well. He knows what I could give to the national team," the striker said. "But I'm not saying anything. As long as I keep scoring goals for my squad, that's fine. Udinese put us in great difficulty, but our reaction was similar to that of a great team. As has often happened this year, my team-mates and I have proven that we have great character." "My joy in that way is due to the fact that it was a very tough game," he added. Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment