Monday, February 24, 2014

Jon Toral praises Ozil as world best player

agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com reported, Jon Toral, a midfielder of Arsenal, strongly believes that Mesut Ozil is one of the best players on the planet and there are many clubs interest him. Mesut Ozil, 25, endured a tough night in the Champions League defeat to Bayern Munich on Wednesday. Toral, who joined Arsenal from Barcelona in 2011, hailed the former Real Madrid playmaker and believes that his presence in the team improves those around him, as reported by Agen judi terpercayaindo11.com. "Ozil is one of the best players in the world. Everybody wants him, that's the truth. He is a big pull with the fans. But the most important thing is that he helps the team so much, he has given them a lift," Jon Toral said. "When people see Arsenal they now respect them a lot more, because of the players that they have, and because Ozil makes those around him better." "Since I was young I have always dreamt of playing in the Premier League, my mother is English, I have family there, and I've followed the league since I was young, so I decided to take advantage of the opportunity and test myself at Arsenal," he added. Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment