Monday, February 24, 2014

Handanovic has no intention to leave Inter

agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com reported, Samir Handanovic, a goalkeeper of Inter, has confirmed that he has not intention to leave Inter amide a speculation moves to Barcelona. The 29-year-old has perfectly performed in recent matches, making other clubs are eying, including Barcelona. The goalkeeper also welcomes speculation he could be on Barca coach Gerardo Martino's radar, but he wants to focus in Inter, as reported by Agen judi terpercayaindo11.com. "Do I find the interest flattering? I think any player would be honoured, but in any case it's in the past and I'm happy here," Handanovic said. "I only see myself at Inter. Nowhere but Inter." He added, "I don't know him personally but I think his career speaks for itself. He would strengthen us yes, but I can't talk about players who aren't at Inter." Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment