Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Adelaide United’s coach happy the side’s improvement

agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com reported, Josep Gombau, a coach of Adelaide United, says he is happy about his side’s improvement but believes there still things to be done. After their 3-0 win over Sydney, the 37-year-old was delighted because that’s the improvement of his side’s performance. However, the coach still urges his players to be more prepared and ready for the next game, as reported by Agen judi terpercayaindo11.com. We're happy today for the game that we played," Gombau said. "We are satisfied, but in the end that's football. Last week at this time I was sad because we lost in Wellington. I am happy because we are playing the way we want to play, but we did make mistakes." "For the time that we have invested we are doing well, I am so happy with the players … but I know inside me that there are a lot of things to improve," he said. Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment