Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I can add more scores for Borussia, says Lewandowski

agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com reported, Robert Lewandowski, a striker of Borussia Dortmund, believes that he still has a lot of times to find more scores for the club after he has score twice during the match against Zenit on Tuesday. The striker has score twice in the 4-2 Champions League win over Zenit, making the manager and fans feel very happy, as reported by Agen judi terpercayaindo11.com. The 25-year-old is set to join Bayern Munich in the summer when his contract at Signal Iduna Park expires but he claimed that he still have more times to score for the club. "Of course I'm satisfied with the game, with the result and my two goals. But the last word has not been spoken. That was not my last goal," the striker said. "We'll continue to play in the Champions League and I hope to score a few more." He added, "We still have important games in the Bundesliga, the cup and Champions League. I want to win as many as possible. It doesn't matter that I'm going away after the season ends." Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment