Monday, February 3, 2014

Marko Marin not hope to return to Chelsea

agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com reported, Marko Marin, an attacker of On-loan Sevilla, believes that he probably could not return to Chelsea. The 24-year-old, who joined the Premier League side in July 2012 after an injury-hit third and final season with Werder Bremen in the Bundesliga, started only two games in the league and, although he did pick up a UEFA Europa League winner's medal. Marin sought more playing time and joined Sevilla on loan for the season where, despite having more fitness issues, as reported by Agen judi terpercayaindo11.com. "We have to see how the second half of the season goes on and how I play. At the end of the season, or before, we will see. We will have talks with Chelsea and Sevilla, or with other clubs and see what happens," the 24-year-old said. "My first year at Chelsea, I did not play a lot or have many opportunities and I wanted to play again and that's why I left for a year." "With (Rafael) Benitez I came on sometimes, but I didn't start many games. I only played a few times so you can't judge how I did at Chelsea, as it was too short," he added. Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment