Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dimitar Berbatov says he not replace anyone at Monaco

agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com reported, Dimitar Berbatov, a new player of Monaco, has claimed that he has not come to replace anyone in the club. The 33-year-old made a switch to Monaco from Fulham on the final day of the transfer window comes in the wake of Radamel Falcao's cruciate ligament injury. However, The Bulgarian International has revealed that he comes to the club, not for replacing but to bring success to the club, as reported by Agen judi terpercayaindo11.com. "I do not come to replace anyone, I just come to help the team win with my experience and my goals. I love the beautiful game, I love to give a good show to the public," the 33-year-old said. "I was looking for something new, when Monaco contacted me the decision was easy to take. He added, "My future at the club will depend on my performance and the team. For the moment I don't think about it." Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment