Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fredy Guarin eager to sing a contract extension with Inter

agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com reported, Fredy Guarin, a midfielder of Inter, says that he plans to sign a new long-term deal at San Siro in the near future. The 27-year-old, who was the subject of a bid from Juventus in January, is eager to sign a contract extension with club as his contract will expire soon. The midfielder says he would be happy to remain with inter "for life" if offered the chance to do so by Indonesian businessman Thohir, as reported by Agen judi terpercayaindo11.com. "If Thohir offered me a contract for life with Inter right now, would I think about it? No, I wouldn't need to think for a moment," the 27-year-old said. "After what happened, I have had to work even harder because the fans expected more. Even I thought I should be doing more, the team needs me and I want it to win." He added, "I want to give everything for Inter and for the fans who have always believed in me. What happened in January made me much stronger and taught me a lot as a footballer and as a person. Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment