Monday, July 28, 2014

Liverpool brings in Lovren on a long term deal

Liverpool have acquired Lovren’s service from Southampton after the two parties agreed on a long-term contract. Lovren will join up with Brendan Rodgers' squad on their pre-season tour of the United States. According to a statement from the Anfield club: "Liverpool Football Club are delighted to announce the signing of defender Dejan Lovren from Southampton. The 25-year-old Croatian international today put pen to paper on a long-term deal with the Reds after completing his medical." As said by Agen Bola indo11.com Lovren added: "It's a dream come true. I'm happy and glad to be here. I'm proud and can't wait to start. I know we have millions and millions of supporters - Liverpool is more than a club. After I played at Anfield last season, I said to myself: 'one day I hope I'll be able to play here for Liverpool'.”

No comments:

Post a Comment