Thursday, July 31, 2014

Chambers has experienced whirlwind last year

Trustworthy Agen Bola Indo11.com revealed, Calum Chambers revealed that last year’ s experience was a whirlwind for him after completing his rise from Southampton's academy to Arsenal on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee on Monday. Chambers said: "It has been a bit of a whirlwind for me. I have managed to keep my feet on the ground and worked hard but it has been quite a mad [11] months!” He added: "From under-21s to first-team football is such a big step. I think it is more mentally than physically challenging, and over the Christmas period as well it is very tough. I loved [my first season]. Every experience I got was such a good feeling to go out there and play against players of such quality. I just want to keep doing it more and more.”

No comments:

Post a Comment