Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Father wants Vlasic to stay with Hajduk

According to the player's father Josko, Tottenham target Nikola Vlasic would be best served continuing his development at Hajduk Split. Tottenham was reportedly willing to get Vlasic’s service but his father refused and wanted him to stay with his current club. Josko said: "It would be better for him and for his development to remain at Hajduk. Enjoy his town, in front of his friends and supporters. It would not make sense for him to get away so young, regardless of the money involved.” As revealed by trustworthy Agen Bola indo11.com He added: "I know that Hajduk do not have disposable income, but I do not think they are thinking of selling him. If they are thinking about it, it's impossible without my consent and I won't give it to them. For me, money has never been crucial, there are more important things in life."

No comments:

Post a Comment