Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Marcelo returns to Real training track

agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com reported,Real Madrid full-back Marcelo has returned to training but is still unsure of when he will make a return to the first team. The 25-year old Brazilian has been on the sidelines for the past week and was expected to miss Madrid’s match against Almeria on Saturday. Marcelo, who was also announced as Real’s third captain, said he was doing everything possible to make an early comeback. “There’s no fixed date but I’m training intensely and working hard to get back as soon as I can,” Marcelo said.as reported by Indo Eleven. “I’m the third captain of Real Madrid, and in addition to being a source of enormous pride, it’s a responsibility, and I try to help the whole dressing room with the way I am.” Madrid’s world record signing Gareth Bale said he is enjoying life in Spain, despite admitting to a ‘slow start’ at the Bernabeu. Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment