Monday, January 13, 2014

Bresicano wants a move back to Italy, after suspending


03

Agen Bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Al-Gharafa’s Mark Bresicano has shown his aim to go back to Italy to get playing time ahead of this year's FIFA World Cup.
The 33-year-old, who was banned a four-month FIFA ban and $1.9 million fine in November for an alleged illegal transfer between clubs in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar, now was cleared to play for World Cup by Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).
However, Mark Bresicano believes that he can return to Italy to get playing time ahead of this year's FIFA World Cup.
"I was in Italy for so long and I know in Italy every club has a friendly game during the week which is a friendly game against another opponent, so it's pretty intense," the 33-year-old said. as reported by Agen judi terpercaya indo11.com.
"I personally think that would be the best for me, but this is just me talking out loud."
"I haven't spoken to the club regarding it, so if they do give me their permission, I would really consider it," he added.
Mark Bresicano has spent over 10 years as a player before moving to the Middle East.
Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment