Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Chelsea’s Eto'o wants the return to Real Mallorca

agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com reported, Samuel Eto'o, a striker of Chelsea, says that he wants to return to Real Mallorca in the future. Samuel Eto'o, 32, who joined Chelsea from Russian outfit Anzhi Makhachkala in August, has scored a hat-trick as Jose Mourinho's side kept within two points of Premier League leaders Arsenal with a 3-1 home win over Manchester United on Sunday. However, Eto'o is keen to finish his career at Spanish Segunda Division club Mallorca, where he enjoyed a four-year spell between 2000 and 2004 before moving to Barcelona, as reported by Agen judi terpercayaindo11.com. "I'll always like Barcelona, but I personally prefer Mallorca. My son has pressured me to finish my career there, my son is from there," the 32-year-old said. He added, "I have signed on at Chelsea for the entire season and will try to enjoy it and later on, I will go to Mallorca." Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment