Monday, January 27, 2014

Jonathan Parr hopes to return soon for Crystal Palace

agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com reported, Jonathan Parr, a defender of Crystal Palace, hopes to return soon after he avoided serious injury at Wigan Athletic on Saturday. Jonathan Parr was put needed oxygen as he was carried off the pitch at the DW Stadium as an incident when he went down under a challenge from Callum McManaman during Wigan's 2-1 FA Cup fourth-round win. He was believed that will face a serious neck injury but the scan has been given the all-clear, as reported by Agen judi terpercayaindo11.com. "I am extremely happy that I am 100 per cent well. It was a hard knock, but I am happy I have not suffered a serious injury. I hope to be back playing soon," Jonathan Parr said. He said. "I might not be able to play this Tuesday, but I am sure I will be ready next weekend." Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment