Monday, January 13, 2014

Borussia Dortmund want to talk about Gundogan’s contract


05

Agen Bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Borussia Dortmund will open the talks about contract extension with Ilkay Gundogan, the club announced.
Ilkay Gundogan, 23, has been linked with a move away from Signal Iduna Park following the interests from Manchester United and Real Madrid.
Now, the club have announce with hope to open the talks with the 23-year-old, aiming to extend contract to keep him with the club, while his contract will expire June 2015.
The 23-year-old has now ruled out of his action after suffering injury problems, and he is still not fit for return. as reported by Agen judi terpercaya indo11.com.
"I'm still having pain. The things that I've been doing so far are going fine, but there will be moments where I will have to get used to the intense work again," Gundogan said.
"I am not top fit just yet and I'm not completely pain free at the moment. I still have pain in my hip, calf and shin.
"My main objective is to get fully healthy again. Once I've achieved that, I want to give my all again," he added.
Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment