Monday, January 27, 2014

Jovetic: City fans will love me

agen Bola terpercayaindo11.com reported,Stevan Jovetic has no doubt he can become a fans’ favourite at Manchester City after enduring a frustrating start to his time at the club. The Montenegro striker joined the Premier League title contenders in a big-money move from Fiorentina in July, but has been plagued by injuries in his first season in England. Jovetic has started just three games for Manuel Pellegrini’s side and his only two goals came in a League Cup thrashing of Wigan Athletic back in September. The 24-year-old returned from injury to take his place on the substitutes’ bench for the victories against West Ham and Watford in the last two games. Sergio Aguero and Alvaro Negredo have forged a prolific partnership and Edin Dzeko has scored 16 goals in all competitions despite not being a regular starter. But Jovetic is convinced he can still make an impact as City challenge for honours on four fronts.as reported by Indo Eleven. “It’s much easier when you play and score goals but unfortunately for me it’s not been a good way to start,” he said. “But you have to stay calm, to believe in yourself, like I did. “I know I can do so many good things for this club. I hope I will show that in the last four months until the end. Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment