Thursday, November 20, 2014

Nani: My Man Utd future not in my hands

On-loan Manchester United attacker Nani is keen on a return to the Premier League club but admits it is up to the Red Devils to decide. Nani is currently playing for Sporting Lisbon on a loan basis. “I am very happy how it is going at Sporting,” said the Portugal international, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com. “That is what I wanted. I wanted to play more.” “I wanted to get back to my best and I wanted to enjoy my football. That is what is happening. It is going well. It has turned out very good for me. It has made me very confident again for the future…” “To move back in January is a little bit more difficult but you never know. Let’s see what they say. I’m working hard to be at my best. I just want to continue to work very hard and play well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment