Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Messi respects fans after record-breaking day

Famous Agen Bola indo11.com mentioned, Barcelona star Lionel Messi showed respect to those who have supported him through his career after becoming La Liga's all-time leading scorer. Messi wrote: "When I scored this goal [his first against Albacete], I couldn't imagine I could break any record, let alone this one previously held by the great Telmo Zarra. I was only able to achieve this because of the support I have had from so many people during my time here and I would like to dedicate this achievement to you all.” He added: "Thanks for always being with me. I would also like to dedicate this to the people who are no longer with us anymore. I will never forget you. Thank you everyone for standing with me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment