Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Swansea Move Costs Me a Place in Holland Squad for World Cup, Says Vorm

As famous Agen Bola indo11.com mentioned, Swansea City goalkeeper Michel Vorm is of the belief that playing for the Swans earns him a spot in the Holland’s World Cup squad preparing to challenge for such prestigious title in Brazil. “I went to Swansea and things happened. I have played more games for the national team than ever before under Louis van Gaal so now the spot was open,” Vorm said. “I think being at Swansea and being in the Premier League improved me. In the friendly in March against France I had to watch it home as I was ill.” “Before, when I played in the Dutch league I would look at the players for France and think they were international, big players,” the gloveman added. “Now, I know them. A few of these guys are playing for Newcastle or whoever and I have come across them…” “I have played so many big games for Swansea and it has made me a 100% better goalkeeper.” “I’m more experienced and I feel better than ever, to be honest. This could be the moment for me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment