Monday, June 16, 2014

Darmian Absolutely Delighted to Start for Italy against England

As famous Agen Bola indo11.com mentioned, Torino and Italy defender Matteo Darmian is over the moon after he made his impressive World Cup debut for Italy on the weekend. Darmian said: “If a few months ago you’d told me I would be starting a World Cup match for Italy against England, I’d have burst out laughing.” “I always work to improve, so I will make the most of this opportunity to do even better.” The Torino star added: “We were able to bring home a very important victory and must continue like this. England are a very strong side, but we went on to the field with the right determination.” “Who are the favourites? If we play with this attitude, then we can fight it out with anyone.”

No comments:

Post a Comment