Monday, June 9, 2014

Halloran prepared to start the match against Chile

Leading Agen Bola indo11.com highlighted, Ben Halloran expects the game against Chile despite only coming off the bench against Croatia. Holloran said: "I want to be pushing to start, everyone wants to start in this team. Dario did very well in the first half and I was pretty happy with my performance when I came on so hopefully I can push for a start in next game." And Halloran believes the team are making progress with less than a week to go until the eagerly anticipated Chile clash. He added: "For the majority of the game we played relatively well, I think that goal was pretty fortuitous. We played to our strengths, we played the way we wanted to play but up front maybe we need to be a bit sharper. I think we might get a bit more in the next week and chances will come. But with a week to go before the Chile game I think the signs are good."

No comments:

Post a Comment