Thursday, June 5, 2014

Jaaskelainen Pens New Contract with West Ham

As leading Agen Bola indo11.com highlighted, West Ham United goalkeeper Jussi Jaaskelainen has agreed to extend his stay with the club for another year despite being used as a backup to first choice shot-stopper Adrian. "I'm delighted to sign for another season and I'm really looking forward to it," Jaaskelainen expressed his content. “Hopefully I can put in a proper challenge to get a starting place again. Physically, I feel good now and I felt good last season so I hope I can carry on from there and play football.” “You never know what is going to happen next season, but the only thing in my mind is to get myself ready to play.” “I am looking forward so that when that next chance comes, I will be in the right shape and right frame of mind to take it. That's all I'm thinking about now…”

No comments:

Post a Comment