Monday, June 9, 2014

Johnson not included into England squad

Sunderland winger Adam Johnson believes he should have been eligible for world cup squad in England's FIFA World Cup squad. He feels his performances after the turn of the year were good enough to warrant a place on the plane to Brazil. The Sunderland winger said: "On the whole, since the new gaffer (Gus Poyet) came in, I've been happy with my form. It was then that I started scoring a few goals and getting back to my best form and from January onwards is probably the best I have played in my career.” As highlighted by Agen Bola indo11.com He added: "Everyone would be saying that I was playing really well at City when I was getting into England squads. But personally I think this is the best spell I've had as a footballer."

No comments:

Post a Comment