Thursday, June 12, 2014

Neymar not worried about world cup on his home soil

Brazilian forward Neymar reveals that he has no worry about the world cup match on his home soil. Brazil is widely considered as the favourite nation to lift world cup trophy this year. Neymar is the one many people place their hope on to bring success for Brazil. Brazilian forward said: "I don't want to be the best player, nor the top scorer of World Cup. The only thing I dream of is winning the World Cup itself. I am ready to help my team-mates, not just play for myself. We are 11 players and everyone knows what their role is.” As revealed by trustworthy Agen Bola indo11.com He added: "World Cup games can be decided by small details. We are preparing our best so that nothing goes wrong."

No comments:

Post a Comment