Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Former Chelsea Star Joe Cole Joining Villa from West Ham

As famous Agen Bola indo11.com mentioned, ex-Chelsea, Liverpool, and West Ham United midfielder Joe Cole has joined Aston Villa on a Bosman transfer and is adamant to win things with the Villa Park outfit. Cole stated: “I'm really excited. It all happened really quickly, I got a call maybe a week or 10 days ago and it just felt like it was a really exciting place to come at this moment.” “This is a massive club and there's a massive opportunity for the club to push on. That was the main factor. I spoke to the gaffer and we have similar views on football. He didn't need to sell the club but he explained what the view is for the future and, like I said, that was the main thing. When I spoke to the manager I knew I'd be signing.” “…I know I'll learn from the manager, I'll learn from other players here and going forward together we want to get the best results for Aston Villa…”

No comments:

Post a Comment