Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Liverpool Starlet Suso Considering Porto Switch

Liverpool youngster Suso admits he could join FC Porto this summer despite his desire to stay at Anfield. “My priority is to stay here, but Porto is an excellent option if I leave Liverpool. I know there’re negotiations,” said Suso who was loaned out to Almeria last season, as highlighted by trustworthy Agen Bola indo11.com. “Porto are the best club in Portugal and they have faith in their youngsters. They also have a coach I like working with.” “I will only renew with Liverpool if I’m guaranteed I’ll play regularly. The option is clear if I don’t renew: let me leave.” "I think Liverpool thinks the same. They won’t let me leave on a free in a year if I don’t renew. Let see what happens."

No comments:

Post a Comment