Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Szczesny apologised for smoking, reveals Wenger

Wojciech Szczesny has issued an apology after being caught smoking in the changing rooms, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has revealed. The manager said: "What happens in our dressing room stays in our dressing room, apart from the fact that it doesn’t." As revealed by trustworthy Agen Bola indo11.com He added: "I haven't selected the first XI yet. I take everything into account. I don't think it has been damaging but ideally you want everyone to behave in a perfect way. I like Wojciech as a person. When he makes a mistake he stands up for it. He has contributed as well to the good image of Arsenal Football Club. He is a guy who learns from his mistake. I am happy with his development.”

No comments:

Post a Comment