Sunday, January 25, 2015

Arsenal Offer New Deal for Francis Coquelin

According to manager Arsene Wenger, Arsenal have already offered their 23-year-old defensive midfielder Francis Coquelin a new contract. “We have offered him a new deal. I am confident that it will be done,” said Wenger, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com. “He is a very young player. You look just at what happens on the pitch. Win the ball and make a good pass. In his position that is important.” “I saw that he made huge improvements in training and I explained to him that for me to give him a potential chance, he needed match practice. I could not give him that, I could give him that only if he had played somewhere else before. He took the challenge, he came back and since I have played him he is doing well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment