Sunday, January 25, 2015

Man Utd Ace Blind: I like that I can play more positions

Manchester United’s summer recruit Daley Blind has thoroughly enjoyed his versatility status. The former Ajax midfielder has been played in midfield, fullback and wing-back at the Red Devils. "I like that I can play more positions – I don’t see it as a negative point, I think I can help the team by being like that when we need it," said Blind, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com. "It’s also nice for the manager that he has more options with me.” "Back at Ajax I used to switch a couple of times during games and I tried to always learn what was needed for each position.” "It’s now a bit easier for me to switch really quickly in my mind for the different positions so I know what to do where. I think that’s important."

No comments:

Post a Comment