Monday, January 19, 2015

Bannan enjoying 'new start' under Pardew

Well-known Agen Bola Indo11.com revealed, Barry Bannan is basking in a "new start" under Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew after being overlooked by former boss Neil Warnock. The former Aston Villa man said: "I was being kept here but I was not being kept here to play. It was frustrating. He [Warnock] never really spoke to me. I went and spoke to him a couple of times to see if I could go out on loan, and I was not allowed to. He said he needed me at the club but it did not look like he needed me because we were on a bad run and not once did I get a start.” He added: "It does not matter how much money you are paid, you want to be playing football. But you have got to keep working hard and hopefully your chance will come. There is a new start for everyone with the new gaffer coming in and I am looking forward now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment