Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Chelsea not planning to buy or sell, says Mourinho

Leading Agen Bola indo11.com highlighted, Jose Mourinho expresses his certainty that Chelsea have no plans to buy or sell in the January transfer window amid speculation of a move for Juan Cuadrado and the potential exits of Andre Schurrle and Mohamed Salah. Mourinho said: "Salah is selected [against Bradford]. Schurrle is the same, he's selected. I like them, I need them and I trust them. I can only play 11 players. Salah is not playing a lot, Schurrle slightly more, but they have played for us in every competition. I count on them." He added: "The principle is that we would like him to stay. The question is not whether he is allowed to go or not. The question is not whether we get a good offer. The question is whether we have a phenomenal offer and for the player to be super-keen to accept a new challenge in his career, because we don't want to sell our players."

No comments:

Post a Comment