Friday, April 25, 2014

Xabi Happy for Liverpool

Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, former Liverpool star and current Real Madrid midfielder Xabi Alonso says he is thrilled to see the Merseyside club sit first on the Premier League table this season. “Whenever I'm not on work duty, I keep an eye on the Reds. I'm really excited,” the Spain international said, as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com. “It's thrilling what's happening in the city right now. What they are doing at the moment is so admirable, the players, the coaches.” “11 wins in a row is a massive achievement, and they are so close to winning the league for the first time in 24 years,” the 32-year-old added, as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com. “So I'm really looking forward to it and happy for the ones I know like Stevie and Lucas, the ones I played with there.” Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment