Monday, April 28, 2014

Pizzi disagrees with UEFA’s usage of wrong referee

Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Valencia coach Juan Antonio Pizzi was displeased with the officiating, in his side's UEFA Europa League semi-final loss to Sevilla. He criticized UEFA for the usage of the wrong referee during the match between Valencia and Sevilla. Pizzi said of Skomina: "I'm not going to publicly criticise him. I think the images speak sufficiently for themselves, it's clear that everyone saw what happened.’’ as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com. In spite of the loss result, Pizzi believed his team would achieve better result with the proper judgment from the referee. as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com. He added: "I'm proud of team, despite the result, which doesn't accurately reflect what happened on the pitch. We leave here with the pain of defeat, but knowing that we can turn it around. As I said before, if there was anything I could say that would change the result, I would. I can't find any appropriate statement, so I'll remain silent." Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment