Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Guardiola: I might have been offered Man Utd job

Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, The current Bayern Munich boss has jokingly said that former Manchester United manager might have offered him chance to be in charge at Old Trafford, but he could not fully comprehend Ferguson’s accent. Guardiola was strongly believed to take over Manchester United job when former boss, Alex Ferguson, decided to retire from football. However, he surprised everyone by opting to join Bayern Munich, as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com. Prior to Champions League clash with David Moyes’s team, the ex-Barcelona manager said he had met and had dinner with the Scot, but he was not sure if he was asked to take the job, as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com. "We had a very good time but my English is not so good, so when Sir Alex spoke quickly I didn't understand him. Maybe I didn't understand if I received an offer or not,” Guardiola said. He also showed sympathy to Moyes, who fails to live up to expectation as the red devils manager. He added, “No one can have the secrets to eternal success. No one can win titles without big players and I was lucky throughout my career to have big, big players.” Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment