Monday, April 21, 2014

Cannavaro prefers coaching career in Italy

Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Former Italy international Fabio Cannavaro, a World Cup winner in 2006, said he is eyeing a coaching career in his homeland. He is now preparing to launch himself into a career as a tactician. He told the FIFA Weekly: "The role of coach and sporting director really suits me now. I sense the drive to put my ideas into practice. Will I end up coaching in Italy one day? Definitely.’’ as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com. While Cannavaro enjoys working in different countries to get various experiences, he would rather work in his home country. as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com. He added: "I'm setting myself new targets now. I'd like to take the job of head coach, for example. I learned from the best coaches in the world. I want to pass on my expertise. I think I'm ready." Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment