Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sherwood not sure of his club’s future

Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, A defiant Tim Sherwood admitted he was in the dark regarding his future after overseeing Tottenham's 5-1 demolition of Sunderland. Sherwood was again left to fend off more questions about his future after the game, stating that he had been given no assurances that he will still be in the job at the start of the 2014-15 campaign. as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com. He said: "I'd rather talk about the game (than his future). I can't comment on anything about my employment, you'd have to ask my employers. My record has been very good, my record is second to none in the Premier League compared to any other manager that has been here." as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com. He added: "There was never any pressure to get into the Champions League. I'm doing my best every game to get this team high up the league and I’ll do that until the end. We've got five games left and I think we can win all five." Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment