Monday, April 7, 2014

Destro with World Cup hopes

Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com reported, Mattia Destro played down his chances of making Italy's FIFA World Cup squad after scoring a hat-trick in Roma’s win at Cagliari. The in-form striker took his tally to 13 goals in only 18 Serie A appearances for Rudi Garcia's side. Destro, however, refused to talk up his chances of featuring on the biggest stage of all as he concentrates on attempting to overhaul Antonio Conte's charges. as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com. He said: "I do my job every Sunday and try and help Roma as best I can. Everyone knows I didn't have an easy situation with such a long injury. The fact that Garcia arrived and still kept me in consideration even when I could not train or play gave me a lot of confidence." as reported by Agen bola terpercaya indo11.com. Garcia hailed the 23-year-old after his match-winning display on Sunday. He said: "he has shown that he is a complete forward, not just a penalty area man. He has understood that he has to give his utmost every second he is on the pitch and he must always maintain his will to win." Source http://indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment