Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Scholes: Bale would be 'perfect' for United

Well-known Agen Bola Indo11.com revealed, Paul Scholes sees Gareth Bale as a "natural fit" for Manchester United, thinking the forward could become an Old Trafford "great" if he makes the move from Real Madrid. The former England midfielder wrote: "My feeling is that he would be perfect for Manchester United. Of course, as a fan of my former club I would like to see him there but, looking at it objectively, I always felt that Bale was a natural fit for United as he developed at Tottenham from a left-back into one of the best attacking footballers in the country.” He continued: "He would be loved at Old Trafford. In return I believe he could turn Louis van Gaal's team into serious title contenders next season. In my years at United I witnessed some signings who, over their careers, transformed the fortunes of the team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment