Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pulis thankful for 'first-class' Crystal Palace fans

Former Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis expressed his gratitude to the club's supporters for a warm reception on his return to Selhurst Park in West Brom's 2-0 win. Pulis said: "Obviously it's lovely coming back to a former club. It's funny, thinking about coming here; we [when he was Palace manager] played Stoke here last year and [I] had a great reception from the away support. To come here today and get that from the Palace supporters was first class.” As revealed by trustworthy Agen Bola indo11.com He added: "They [Palace] did very well for me last year and I think I repaid them a little bit with respect to what we did as well, in the dressing room and on the pitch. It's a good club with unbelievable potential, and I mean that - frightening potential.”

No comments:

Post a Comment