Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Blind set for physical Manchester derby

Well-known Agen Bola Indo11.com revealed, Manchester United midfielder Daley Blind is ready for what is to come at Old Trafford with one Manchester derby already under his belt. The midfielder said: "The biggest memory of that first Manchester derby was when I saw one of our players on the ball in the middle of the pitch when suddenly a City player came flying in. He was off the ground and his leg was straight and it was only because my team-mate jumped out of the way that he was not injured severely.” He added: "I was stood right next to the tackle. I turned to the referee and screamed, 'Hey, this is crazy'. But the referee didn’t even blink. It was then that I realised what this derby is about and what English football is about.”

No comments:

Post a Comment