Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Austin not worried about England prospects

Leading Agen Bola indo11.com highlighted, It was not a surprise for QPR striker Charlie Austin to miss out on a place in Roy Hodgson's current England squad. The striker said: "I think, if you look at the strikers, there are three who pick themselves. [Wayne] Rooney, [Daniel] Sturridge and [Danny] Welbeck. And then you are going to pick Harry Kane, the form he is in, he has been incredible this season. So no, I did not expect to be picked." He added: "It was my dream six years ago, to progress myself through, and try to play as high as I can. If you had said six years ago, 'you will be playing in the Premier League', I would have said you are being daft. It is every kid's dream to be a footballer and hopefully I can make the step into international football. That is what I am trying to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment