Monday, October 27, 2014

QPR Keeper McCarthy Not Upset Passing up Liverpool Chance

Queens Park Rangers goalkeeper Alex McCarthy is happy with his decision to join the Loftus Road outfit when leaving former club Reading despite interest from top flight heavyweights Liverpool. "I don't regret the decision I have made up to now," said McCarthy, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com. “Harry (Redknapp) was a big part of me coming here. The things he said to me swayed my decision.” “I spoke to both managers and everything the gaffer here said to me I liked, and that's why I'm here now.” “Coming to a new club you want to get your first game under your belt and I'm over the moon to get that first game out of the way.” "The main focus for me now is to keep training hard week in, week out and give the manager a decision to make."

No comments:

Post a Comment