Thursday, October 9, 2014

Bates would be welcomed back to the club, believes Kisnorbo

Former Leeds United favourite Paddy Kisnorbo is convinced that controversial ex-owner Ken Bates would be welcomed back to the club and that he would have treated the club better. Kisnorbo said: "I think it [the current situation] is disappointing. Leeds - it's one of the biggest clubs in the world for me. Great support base, big club, big fans, great history. And it is disappointing through the current owner who is doing what he is doing.” He added: "In the Championship, besides Blackpool [who got promoted on a shoestring budget in 2010], I think you need to invest to go up and that's plain and simple. I think with this current owner - I don't think he understands the expectation of Leeds fans and what Leeds, as a club, need.” As revealed by trustworthy Agen Bola indo11.com

No comments:

Post a Comment