Monday, October 27, 2014

Lambert Feels Liverpool Deserved More from Hull Draw

Liverpool forward Rickie Lambert admits they deserved more than a point from their 0-0 draw with Steve Bruce’s Hull City on Saturday. “We were pushing for that goal, but it didn’t come. Full credit to Hull, some of their last-ditch tackling was some of the best I’ve seen,” said Lambert, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com. “We were unlucky not to score on those occasions. We deserved a goal and we’re frustrated that we couldn’t get it. I was waiting for my chance to get on. My idea going on was to score a winner.” “I didn’t manage to do it but I’d like to think I made a contribution. I didn't get a chance to score a goal. We pressured them and we had the chances, we just didn’t manage to take them – which is frustrating.”

No comments:

Post a Comment