Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Chicago Keeper Johnson Targets Regular Spot in USA Team

Chicago Fire shot-stopper Sean Johnson has set his sights on nailing down a regular place in Juergen Klinsmann’s US squad after winning a call to take on Ecuador and Honduras just days ago. "Just getting back in the group was good; good to be around the boys again, be around the coaching staff," Johnson said, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com. “It's always great to get called up and represent your country, and for me it's just getting in that environment, working hard and trying to break through.” "It's a position where there are a lot of good players, but I believe in myself, believe in my ability, so I'm going to keep pushing to break through and really cement myself in the national team."

No comments:

Post a Comment