Monday, October 6, 2014

Chelsea Loanee Bertrand: I joined Southampton because of Koeman

Chelsea defender Ryan Bertrand, currently on loan at Southampton, says he decided to join the Saints thanks to the presence of head coach Ronald Koeman there. “The manager definitely lived up to all of my expectations,” said Bertrand, as quoted by reliable Agen Bola indo11.com. “He has had a great career on and off the pitch and he was very reassuring and I feel I can only get better with his coaching.” “The club want to play football the right way, a way that is right for my needs to express myself. The manager's biggest asset is as a person.” “He is very humble, his approach very good and you can talk to him.” “He is a strong character but exudes a certain calmness too…”

No comments:

Post a Comment