Thursday, May 22, 2014

Torino Striker Immobile Keen to Fill the Void of Lewandowski Departure

Agen Bola a leading football news indo11.com reported, Serie A top scorer Ciro Immobile, 24, does not conceal his desire to replace departing Borussia Dortmund star Robert Lewandowski who is set to join Bundesliga rivals Bayern Munich this summer, highlighting that he wants to taste Champions League football. "I am ambitious and, after such a good season, it’s normal to be aiming very high," Immobile said, as quoted by Agen Bola top quality indo11.com “I admit that I want to test myself in the Champions League now. Borussia Dortmund are a very important team and the idea of replacing Robert Lewandowski excites me very much.” "However, my agent is keeping his eye on things so we will see…”

No comments:

Post a Comment