Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Podolski Keen to Remain at Arsenal

Agen Bola reliable collection of soccer news indo11.com mentioned, Arsenal attacker Lukas Podolski has made it quite clear that he will be at the Emirates Stadium for the years to come. “As things stand today, I am an Arsenal player. It won't change,” Podolski who is preparing for the World Cup competition said. “Going to London was the right step. I had the chance to go to a big club and to play in the strongest league in the world.” “I am happy in the city, in the league, in the club. Those two years have been outstanding for me,” the Germany international added, as highlighted by Agen Bola trustworthy indo11.com. “If my bad injury hadn't stopped me for almost five months, it would have been a better season (for me) again.” "Nevertheless, I am satisfied. In the end, I was a regular starter, scored eight goals and had four assists in the league. It's nothing to sneeze at."

No comments:

Post a Comment